[tomoyo-users-en 283] Re: ccs-editpolicy usage

アーカイブの一覧に戻る
Jamie Nguyen jamie****@tomoy*****
Wed Mar 23 20:54:00 JST 2011

Mauras Olivier wrote:
> initialize_domain /sbin/init from any
> no_initialize_domain /sbin/init from <kernel> /usr/lxc/lxc1/sbin/init
> no_initialize_domain /sbin/init from /usr/lxc/lxc1/sbin/init
>
> I did try the second line without <kernel> as a second step to see if it would be different. Should i completely remove the initialize_domain line?
>
> These /sbin/init are launched by "lxc-start" command that are listed as subprocess of my "rc.local" script.

Like Tetsuo, I have not used containers before, but I believe it
should actually be this:

no_initialize_domain /sbin/init from /usr/bin/lxc-start

Or replace /usr/bin/lxc-start with the correct path to that command. I
am guessing here that it is the "<kernel> ....... /usr/bin/lxc-start"
domain that is executing /sbin/init. What are the "file execute"
entries in that domain? It is not clear to me whether lxc-start is
launching /sbin/init from your host or if it is actually launching
/usr/lxc/lxc1/sbin/init.

Kind regards,
Jamie