[macemacsjp-english 572] Re: Hide Emacs function

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

David Reitter david****@gmail*****
Fri Apr 28 16:13:52 JST 2006

On 27 Apr 2006, at 21:56, Christopher C.Stacy wrote:

> As it so happens, I will bind this to the usual Mac command keys,
> but I am using the Command key as Meta (so I want Emacs to intercept
> those modifiers); just having all such chords be passed to the OS
> is not acceptable.

> I see several possible solutions, one of which may not require
> any changes to Emacs, but I need help with the implementation.

Why so complicated?

(setq mac-pass-command-to-system t)
(setq mac-option-modifier nil)
(setq mac-command-modifier 'meta) ;; already set in your config

This will hand Apple-H and Apple-Option-H (hide others) to the
system, while retaining Apple=Meta functionality. Works fine, at
least in Aquamacs.