Follow-up letter. Give us an answer.

mukou****@jcwes***** mukou****@jcwes*****
2016年 8月 18日 (木) 19:30:02 JST

Good morning,

This is not the first letter I am writing to you. As sometimes e-mails fail to go through, I will resend
my e-mail messages. If you do not find cooperation with us interesting, inform us please.

Now our world-known corporation is actively progressing in Asia and of course in Japan. At the present
time economic position of Japan is much promising for us. In 2016-2020 we are going to initiate the work
of above twenty representative offices, legal entities, and principal offices in every large city. We
obtained your address from a recruiting company in Japan. Your profile is preliminarily suitable for our
company. We want to offer you a job.

Some data about cooperation.

Our company delivers a great number of premium class financial services. We cooperate with a lot of
corporations of the world level. We extend according to the franchising network scheme. You have a good
opportunity to become a part of our company and become a head of the representative office in your region
during one or two years.

We do not require any working experience since we offer a trial period. The trial period is for 3-4
weeks. At this time you have two-three mentors of different specialization areas. During the practical
training period you will earn your first money, not less than USD 1 000. Besides, you will get large
experience of negotiating with customers and partners, filling out business documents, issuing payment
orders, and correct fulfilling of partnership agreements.

Salaries in our company are very high. I think it is only in six months when your wages will be not less
that ten thousand dollars. You must be an industrious and amenable person, and comply with managers.
orders.

Studiousness, amenability, hard-worker, and the main thing, MODESTY are required, for the work requires
operation with high amounts of money and confidential information. We do not demand any funds
investments. You will get a certificate after finishing the training period.

I am so sorry if you get two or three messages from me at the same time. I will send you complete detals
of the co-work as soon as I get your answer. My email is the following: hirok****@yahoo*****
I am waiting for your quick reply.