Prospective supply

postm****@tmoma***** postm****@tmoma*****
2015年 3月 7日 (土) 05:39:04 JST

Hello!

I am a representative of a famous advertising  & quality control company.
The main activity of the company is to control the QUALITY of
international service and international promo and BTL project.s.

Our human resources department is ready to offer more jobs:

1) With part-time schedule (planned schedule)
2) With permanent employment (planned schedule)
3) With pre-planned schedule

My letter gives you a chance of becoming a director of a branch of an
international company in your country.

The salary will count from 1.250.000 YEN a month.

Apart the fixed salary you will monthly receive % from turnover of the
branch.

For this work, it is necessary to have Á probation term of 15 working
days. This training course will take you only 8-11 hours per week.

Even during the training time you will earn not less than 360,000 YEN.

If you have a wish to continue this work with us upon termination of the
training time, you will be able to perform a contract for a long term. You
will also have the right to refuse signing the agreement for a long period
of time.

If you want to become a big undertaker, write to the address:
imich****@outlo*****

We will reply within 12 hours.

We are also searching for employees for other perspective positions in
Japan.
--
Best regards Michael Tooley,
Regional HR Manager