Useful information for you.

ailbh****@suttk***** ailbh****@suttk*****
2014年 10月 9日 (木) 16:26:13 JST

Good evening.

I am a chief manager in famous hiring agency. Right now we are looking
for employees in Japan for a highly paid position. You were highly
recommended as a wise and reliable individual. We are sure this
vacancy will be interesting for you. Job experience is not required.
There is a probation period of three weeks. After the probation term
you'll be able to sign a long-term agreement or refuse from long-term
agreement. We are looking for responsible person, who can be trusted
with large funds. Salary starts from $125,000 per year + interest from
completed deals.

We guarantee a stable career growth. If you are interested in this
information, if you want to become a leader you should definitely
write us on email: ellen****@yahoo*****

Don't miss your opportunity.