[Howm-eng 3] Elisp hyperlinks for howm, part 1

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

Eduardo Ochs eduar****@fastm*****
Wed Jul 13 12:58:34 JST 2005

Hello list,

I need some help to build elisp hyperlinks that corespond to following
links in howm pages...

This is a fragment of what appears in my howm summary buffer when I
type `C-c , a'. Note that I was so messy that I created two different
sections with the header "= HowmTasks" in my MainTasks file; we may
ignore that or not.

  MainTasks              | = HowmTasks
  MainTasks              | = RcircTasks
  MainTasks              | = HowmTasks
  MainTasks              | = EevTasks
  MainTasks              | = TalkAtUFF
  MainTasks              | = RealWorldTasks

I would like to have a hyperlink function called `find-filehowm'
that could be invoked like this

  (find-filehowm "MainTasks")
  (find-filehowm "MainTasks" "RcircTasks")

and that would open the MainTasks file and optionally jump to its
"RcircTasks" block, ideally without even splitting the
window... Right now I'm doing that in the most primitive way
possible, with

  (progn (howm-list-all)
         (ee-goto-position "MainTasks" "= RcircTasks")
	 (eek "RET C-x 1"))

and I'm trying to trace through the RET to understand the code...

  (defun dkey (key)
    "Execute a key sequence with debugging turned on"
    (interactive "kKey sequence: ")
    (debug)
    (call-interactively (key-binding key)))

  (progn (howm-list-all)
         (ee-goto-position "MainTasks" "= RcircTasks")
	 (dkey "\r"))

  (progn (howm-list-all)
         (ee-goto-position "MainTasks" "= RcircTasks")
	 (debug)
	 (howm-view-summary-open))

Any help will be greatly appreciated...
  Cheers, TIA,